National Trust calls review of DM account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:30AM
The National Trust is reviewing its direct marketing account as it looks to consolidate its fundraising, membership and loyalty activity into one agency.
Agency Insight is handling the review. Meetings will take place with selected agencies in the coming weeks, with an appointment in June.
MBA currently works on customer acquisition programmes for the National Trust, while various agencies have handled fundraising activity, including Watson Philips Norman and DMS.
The DM review follows last month's appointment of 18 Feet & Rising, also in a pitch process co-ordinated by Agency Insight, to develop an overarching brand strategy to widen the charity's appeal to a new audience. The charity's DM activity includes its annual "For ever, for everyone" campaign, created by DMS, that raises money to protect the UK's national treasures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager fishtank £250 - £400 per annum, West London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Head of Digital Reuben Sinclair bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexi-working, matched pension contribution, 25 days holiday, season, Londonderry (County)