National Trust calls review of DM account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:30AM
The National Trust is reviewing its direct marketing account as it looks to consolidate its fundraising, membership and loyalty activity into one agency.
Agency Insight is handling the review. Meetings will take place with selected agencies in the coming weeks, with an appointment in June.
MBA currently works on customer acquisition programmes for the National Trust, while various agencies have handled fundraising activity, including Watson Philips Norman and DMS.
The DM review follows last month's appointment of 18 Feet & Rising, also in a pitch process co-ordinated by Agency Insight, to develop an overarching brand strategy to widen the charity's appeal to a new audience. The charity's DM activity includes its annual "For ever, for everyone" campaign, created by DMS, that raises money to protect the UK's national treasures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44