National Trust calls review of DM account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:30AM
The National Trust is reviewing its direct marketing account as it looks to consolidate its fundraising, membership and loyalty activity into one agency.
Agency Insight is handling the review. Meetings will take place with selected agencies in the coming weeks, with an appointment in June.
MBA currently works on customer acquisition programmes for the National Trust, while various agencies have handled fundraising activity, including Watson Philips Norman and DMS.
The DM review follows last month's appointment of 18 Feet & Rising, also in a pitch process co-ordinated by Agency Insight, to develop an overarching brand strategy to widen the charity's appeal to a new audience. The charity's DM activity includes its annual "For ever, for everyone" campaign, created by DMS, that raises money to protect the UK's national treasures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager (Medical Communications) Premier Media £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Media Copywriter Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum, Northampton
- Digital Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum, West End
- Interim Consumer Insight Analyst 12mth FTC Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £25,000 - £27,000 + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £30000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Google UK ad revenues climb 17% to $1.6bn