VCCP Blue picks up Victoria Circle task
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:30AM
The property developer Land Securities has handed the ad account for a major redevelopment of the Victoria area of London to VCCP Blue.
The agency won after a competitive pitch and will be tasked with promoting the launch of the new office, retail and residential development, known as Victoria Circle. The scheme is one of the largest regeneration projects undertaken in London.
Land Securities is also looking for an agency to handle the launch of a shopping centre in Leeds. The retail and leisure development is called Trinity Leeds, and agencies with retail and fashion experience have been approached to work across advertising and digital activity nationally. Albion, McGarryBowen and VCCP have been invited to pitch.
Separately, MPG Media Contacts, MediaCom and Initiative have all made it to the shortlist stage in the pitch for the Land Securities media account. MEC, the incumbent on the £2 million business, has been knocked off the list.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Search / Biddable Exec - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum up to £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad