VCCP Blue picks up Victoria Circle task
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:30AM
The property developer Land Securities has handed the ad account for a major redevelopment of the Victoria area of London to VCCP Blue.
The agency won after a competitive pitch and will be tasked with promoting the launch of the new office, retail and residential development, known as Victoria Circle. The scheme is one of the largest regeneration projects undertaken in London.
Land Securities is also looking for an agency to handle the launch of a shopping centre in Leeds. The retail and leisure development is called Trinity Leeds, and agencies with retail and fashion experience have been approached to work across advertising and digital activity nationally. Albion, McGarryBowen and VCCP have been invited to pitch.
Separately, MPG Media Contacts, MediaCom and Initiative have all made it to the shortlist stage in the pitch for the Land Securities media account. MEC, the incumbent on the £2 million business, has been knocked off the list.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff