Iris wins Domino's digital and DM task
Domino's, the pizza company, has appointed Iris to handle its digital and direct marketing account.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch that is understood to have been led by Simon Wallis, the company's sales and marketing director, who joined the company in 2010 from the brand's rival Papa John's.
The company's investment in direct and digital channels follows a recent statement that more than half of Domino's UK delivery sales are now through e-commerce and that it takes more than £1 million a week in sales through app and mobile transactions.
Domino's is also a heavy user of social media, adopting platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to drive business at a local level.
Last year, Domino's launched a TV campaign, created by Big Communications and narrated by the punk poet John Cooper Clarke. In July, Domino's announced plans to triple its adspend after a 15 per cent rise in profits.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014