Iris wins Domino's digital and DM task
Domino's, the pizza company, has appointed Iris to handle its digital and direct marketing account.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch that is understood to have been led by Simon Wallis, the company's sales and marketing director, who joined the company in 2010 from the brand's rival Papa John's.
The company's investment in direct and digital channels follows a recent statement that more than half of Domino's UK delivery sales are now through e-commerce and that it takes more than £1 million a week in sales through app and mobile transactions.
Domino's is also a heavy user of social media, adopting platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to drive business at a local level.
Last year, Domino's launched a TV campaign, created by Big Communications and narrated by the punk poet John Cooper Clarke. In July, Domino's announced plans to triple its adspend after a 15 per cent rise in profits.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer become £35k - 40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Insight Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater)
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs