Elvis and UM scoop Johnston accounts
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 11:20AM
Johnston Press, the regional publisher that this week announced 2011 losses of £144 million, has appointed Elvis and UM to handle its £1.5 million advertising and media accounts.
The agencies won the business after a competitive pitch overseen by Johnston's chief executive, Ashley Highfield.
Elvis will handle regional activity that will incorporate outdoor, digital, press, CRM and e-mail channels. UM will be responsible for all media.
Johnston, which previously worked with agencies on an ad hoc basis, plans to relaunch all of its 170 paid-for titles by the end of the year and develop iPad apps.
Highfield said: "While providing our existing audiences with an even better product, both in print and online, we will extend our audience by increasing our online content and making it easier to access in the most relevant ways."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Principle Consultant - Marketing Mix Modelling Lipton Fleming £45000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Analyst - Global Digital Agency Lipton Fleming £45000 per annum, London
- Video Editor/Camera operator Source £22000 per annum, London