Specialist Holidays calls media review
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 11:30AM
Specialist Holidays Group, which is owned by TUI Travel, is holding a media planning and buying pitch.
Conrad, the media agency that specialises in the travel industry, has worked with SHG brands for more than four years.
Agencies have been invited to pitch after a review of SHG's marketing strategy across all of its specialist brands, which include Crystal, Hayes & Jarvis and Citalia.
David Jarvis, the multichannel strategy director at SHG, said that the pitch aims to "get more effectiveness and efficiency from our marketing spend across all of our brands".
Matthew Prior, the managing director at SHG, said: "We have enjoyed working with Conrad for several years. Our group is growing and we are now looking to work with new partners to maximise our opportunities."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Editorial Co-ordinator Stopgap £27540 per annum, Birmingham
- Direct Response TV Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £40-48K Salt £40000 - £48000 per annum + benefits, Berkshire