McArthurGlen calls UK planning review
McArthurGlen, the designer outlet chain, is holding a review of its £1.5 million UK planning and buying account, currently held by Carat.
The review is being handled by the consultant Stuart Cox, a partner at GraystoneCox Media Consultancy.
It is understood that Carat plans to repitch for the account. McArthurGlen's creative account, held by WARL, is not believed to be affected by the review.
The brand, which has seven outlets in the UK, launched a pan-European campaign in April last year that included TV, print and outdoor ads in the UK, Italy, Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Greece.
The 30-second TV ad by WARL aimed to encapsulate anticipation, temptation, desire and joy, which the brand believes are associated with shopping at its stores.
McArthurGlen previously worked with Publicis Dialog on an ad campaign showing women falling in love with designer items, using a theme of "guilt-free shopping".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brochure Artworker Purple Consultancy Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Freelance ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - integrated with Client side experience - London - 6-8 week contract Judi Patton up to £250 per day, London (Greater)
- Account Manager, ATL & Integrated role, car account, £28k. Soho independent creative agency MODA consult Around the £28k mark, might go higher for someone really strong, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Press Production Executive AF Selection £20,000 - £22,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Project Manager Key Responsibilities Responsible for the di Source Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London