McArthurGlen calls UK planning review
McArthurGlen, the designer outlet chain, is holding a review of its £1.5 million UK planning and buying account, currently held by Carat.
The review is being handled by the consultant Stuart Cox, a partner at GraystoneCox Media Consultancy.
It is understood that Carat plans to repitch for the account. McArthurGlen's creative account, held by WARL, is not believed to be affected by the review.
The brand, which has seven outlets in the UK, launched a pan-European campaign in April last year that included TV, print and outdoor ads in the UK, Italy, Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Greece.
The 30-second TV ad by WARL aimed to encapsulate anticipation, temptation, desire and joy, which the brand believes are associated with shopping at its stores.
McArthurGlen previously worked with Publicis Dialog on an ad campaign showing women falling in love with designer items, using a theme of "guilt-free shopping".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad