MediaCom scoops top Clear Channel award
By Philip Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:55AM
MediaCom has scooped the Grand Prix at this year's Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards for its work with Digital UK across Yorkshire.
The awards, in association with Brand Republic Group and Campaign, also saw the MediaCom and Digital UK campaign win the Best Use of Outdoor in a Multimedia Campaign award.
The outdoor specialist Posterscope took awards in three separate categories for KFC, Camelot and McDonald's.
MPG Media Contacts and Posterscope won for their work for Camelot in Best Use of Digital.
OMD UK and Posterscope won in Best Use of Multiple Formats for McDonald's, while Walker Media and Posterscope triumphed in the Best Use of Continuity for KFC.
Mindshare, Grand Visual, Kinetic and Mind's Eye landed the Best Use of Innovation award for their Lynx work.
Matthew Dearden, the chief executive of Clear Channel UK and one of the judges, said: "We have seen a step change in the use of out-of-home media, with technology and innovation enabling agencies to rethink their approach to campaign planning."
Each winner landed a £1,000 prize. In addition, the planner at MediaCom won a luxury holiday and £30,000 of advertising space on Clear Channel's Pinnacle or Digital networks for Digital UK.
For the full list of winning and commended entries, visit www.clearchannel.co.uk/planningawards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - Social Media - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'