MediaCom scoops top Clear Channel award
By Philip Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:55AM
MediaCom has scooped the Grand Prix at this year's Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards for its work with Digital UK across Yorkshire.
The awards, in association with Brand Republic Group and Campaign, also saw the MediaCom and Digital UK campaign win the Best Use of Outdoor in a Multimedia Campaign award.
The outdoor specialist Posterscope took awards in three separate categories for KFC, Camelot and McDonald's.
MPG Media Contacts and Posterscope won for their work for Camelot in Best Use of Digital.
OMD UK and Posterscope won in Best Use of Multiple Formats for McDonald's, while Walker Media and Posterscope triumphed in the Best Use of Continuity for KFC.
Mindshare, Grand Visual, Kinetic and Mind's Eye landed the Best Use of Innovation award for their Lynx work.
Matthew Dearden, the chief executive of Clear Channel UK and one of the judges, said: "We have seen a step change in the use of out-of-home media, with technology and innovation enabling agencies to rethink their approach to campaign planning."
Each winner landed a £1,000 prize. In addition, the planner at MediaCom won a luxury holiday and £30,000 of advertising space on Clear Channel's Pinnacle or Digital networks for Digital UK.
For the full list of winning and commended entries, visit www.clearchannel.co.uk/planningawards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London