Reality check - March 2012
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 11:00AM
It is not often that a TV spot appears in all three of the monthly ad tables, which are based on data supplied by Nielsen and NM Incite.
However, JWT London's ad for Philadelphia's chocolate variant was in the top five of all three categories in March.
The Good Agency's "Lucy" ad for Cancer Research UK topped the "most-remembered" table, while Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Dulux work scored in both the "most-liked" and "most-remembered" tables.
Volkswagen's Up launch was the "most-talked-about ad online". The figure relates to the proportion of online messages referring to that ad as a proportion of all March online discussions about new ads.
The "most-remembered" score is the percentage of viewers who can recall within 24 hours the storyline of an ad they were exposed to. These scores are indexed against a mean score for all new ads, with 100 representing the mean. The "most-liked" score is the percentage of viewers who liked a spot that they had remembered indexed against the mean score.
|Reality Check: March 2012|
about ads online
|Lucy'||for the sake of Sergei'||big'|
|junior chef'||rice fusion'||mind of a child'|
|JWT London||The Assembly||McCann World
|jaffa cakes'||choccy Philly'||choccy Philly'|
|McCann Manchester||JWT London||JWT London|
|choccy Philly'||boudoir'||hero's return'|
|JWT London||BBH||AMV BBDO|
|boudoir'||cucumber sandwiches'||video call'|
|BBH||Adam & Eve||Dare|
Source: Nielsen TV Brand Effect and NM Incite. Only new ads airing 1-31
March 2012. Minimum sample = 150.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency