Reality check - March 2012
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 11:00AM
It is not often that a TV spot appears in all three of the monthly ad tables, which are based on data supplied by Nielsen and NM Incite.
However, JWT London's ad for Philadelphia's chocolate variant was in the top five of all three categories in March.
The Good Agency's "Lucy" ad for Cancer Research UK topped the "most-remembered" table, while Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Dulux work scored in both the "most-liked" and "most-remembered" tables.
Volkswagen's Up launch was the "most-talked-about ad online". The figure relates to the proportion of online messages referring to that ad as a proportion of all March online discussions about new ads.
The "most-remembered" score is the percentage of viewers who can recall within 24 hours the storyline of an ad they were exposed to. These scores are indexed against a mean score for all new ads, with 100 representing the mean. The "most-liked" score is the percentage of viewers who liked a spot that they had remembered indexed against the mean score.
|Reality Check: March 2012|
about ads online
|Lucy'||for the sake of Sergei'||big'|
|junior chef'||rice fusion'||mind of a child'|
|JWT London||The Assembly||McCann World
|jaffa cakes'||choccy Philly'||choccy Philly'|
|McCann Manchester||JWT London||JWT London|
|choccy Philly'||boudoir'||hero's return'|
|JWT London||BBH||AMV BBDO|
|boudoir'||cucumber sandwiches'||video call'|
|BBH||Adam & Eve||Dare|
Source: Nielsen TV Brand Effect and NM Incite. Only new ads airing 1-31
March 2012. Minimum sample = 150.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers