Daily Diary: Gallery - Clear Channel's Outdoor Planning Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:07PM
Clear Channel's Outdoor Planning Awards in association with Brand Republic Group and Campaign was well attended by outdoor specialists and media agencies and clients last night. MediaCom scooped the Grand Prix.
Other winners included Posterscope, MPG Media Contacts, OMD UK and Walker Media.
For all the winners and full story click here.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- On-line Marketing Manager Norton Leigh Up to 50k, Central London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition