Daily Diary: Gallery - Clear Channel's Outdoor Planning Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:07PM
Clear Channel's Outdoor Planning Awards in association with Brand Republic Group and Campaign was well attended by outdoor specialists and media agencies and clients last night. MediaCom scooped the Grand Prix.
Other winners included Posterscope, MPG Media Contacts, OMD UK and Walker Media.
For all the winners and full story click here.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Programmes Zebra People £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (North), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Manager - Video Technology Business Ultimate Asset £37000 - £42000 per annum + excellent commission and benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Corporate Comms Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior CRM Executive lastminute.com Competitive Salary Plus benefits, London (City of), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film