Daily Diary: Gallery - Clear Channel's Outdoor Planning Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:07PM
Clear Channel's Outdoor Planning Awards in association with Brand Republic Group and Campaign was well attended by outdoor specialists and media agencies and clients last night. MediaCom scooped the Grand Prix.
Other winners included Posterscope, MPG Media Contacts, OMD UK and Walker Media.
For all the winners and full story click here.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Head of Film Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Executive B2B Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Head of Digital Strategy Ball & Hoolahan £90,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film