Daily Diary: Gallery - Clear Channel's Outdoor Planning Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:07PM
Clear Channel's Outdoor Planning Awards in association with Brand Republic Group and Campaign was well attended by outdoor specialists and media agencies and clients last night. MediaCom scooped the Grand Prix.
Other winners included Posterscope, MPG Media Contacts, OMD UK and Walker Media.
For all the winners and full story click here.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham