Daily Diary: Gallery - Clear Channel's Outdoor Planning Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:07PM
Clear Channel's Outdoor Planning Awards in association with Brand Republic Group and Campaign was well attended by outdoor specialists and media agencies and clients last night. MediaCom scooped the Grand Prix.
Other winners included Posterscope, MPG Media Contacts, OMD UK and Walker Media.
For all the winners and full story click here.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Branding Agency - CONTRACT & PERM Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+generous benefits & bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager - BRANDING & STRAGEGY Royds Raphael £38k-£45k+neg, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - ACCOUNT MANAGER Royds Raphael £35K+ & generous benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Trading and Investment Manager - Media Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts