Chris Ridd lands planning director role at Isobel
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 April 2012 09:36AM
Isobel, the independent advertising agency, has appointed Chris Ridd to the newly created role of planning director.
Ridd will work across the agency's entire portfolio, reporting to Steve Hastings, planning partner for the agency.
Ridd joins Isobel from sister VCCP agency SFW, where he worked as senior planner across a number of accounts, including Southern Railway and MORETH>N, for which he led the strategy on the MORETH>N FREEMAN campaign.
Before working for SFW, Ridd was at Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw for three years, where clients included Waitrose, John Lewis and the NSPCC.
Hastings said: "Chris is an important hire in strengthening our senior team and planning capability, and brings with him a wealth of experience with some impressive campaigns under his belt."
In January, Isobel won the £5m Jackpotjoy account, beating M&C Saatchi, DraftFCB and Creature in a competitive pitch.
Isobel has also worked with Bernard Matthews, Werther's Original and Kettle Chips.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location