Chris Ridd lands planning director role at Isobel
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 April 2012 09:36AM
Isobel, the independent advertising agency, has appointed Chris Ridd to the newly created role of planning director.
Ridd will work across the agency's entire portfolio, reporting to Steve Hastings, planning partner for the agency.
Ridd joins Isobel from sister VCCP agency SFW, where he worked as senior planner across a number of accounts, including Southern Railway and MORETH>N, for which he led the strategy on the MORETH>N FREEMAN campaign.
Before working for SFW, Ridd was at Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw for three years, where clients included Waitrose, John Lewis and the NSPCC.
Hastings said: "Chris is an important hire in strengthening our senior team and planning capability, and brings with him a wealth of experience with some impressive campaigns under his belt."
In January, Isobel won the £5m Jackpotjoy account, beating M&C Saatchi, DraftFCB and Creature in a competitive pitch.
Isobel has also worked with Bernard Matthews, Werther's Original and Kettle Chips.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Designer Dahling Ltd Up to £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales and Delivery Enablement - Marketing Services Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and discretionary bonus, Weybridge
- Account exeutive /Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager KHWS Competitive, London (Greater)
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote