Chris Ridd lands planning director role at Isobel
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 April 2012 09:36AM
Isobel, the independent advertising agency, has appointed Chris Ridd to the newly created role of planning director.
Ridd will work across the agency's entire portfolio, reporting to Steve Hastings, planning partner for the agency.
Ridd joins Isobel from sister VCCP agency SFW, where he worked as senior planner across a number of accounts, including Southern Railway and MORETH>N, for which he led the strategy on the MORETH>N FREEMAN campaign.
Before working for SFW, Ridd was at Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw for three years, where clients included Waitrose, John Lewis and the NSPCC.
Hastings said: "Chris is an important hire in strengthening our senior team and planning capability, and brings with him a wealth of experience with some impressive campaigns under his belt."
In January, Isobel won the £5m Jackpotjoy account, beating M&C Saatchi, DraftFCB and Creature in a competitive pitch.
Isobel has also worked with Bernard Matthews, Werther's Original and Kettle Chips.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks