JWT appoints Bill Hartley and Giles Hepworth
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 April 2012 10:25AM
JWT London has appointed the creative team Bill Hartley and Giles Hepworth.
The duo have been a freelance creative team for the past two years and have worked with a number of London-based advertising agencies.
They worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty London between 2007 and 2009 on brands including Audi, British Airways and Johnnie Walker.
Before BBH London, the pair had stints at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and VCCP, where they worked on Marks & Spencer, Virgin Atlantic, Coca-Cola and O2.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT London, said: "Bill and Giles have done some great work on some very grown-up brands. I'm delighted they’re joining JWT."
The appointments follow that of Jeremy Carr and Dave Masterman, who were named creative directors at JWT last year.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff