JWT appoints Bill Hartley and Giles Hepworth
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 April 2012 10:25AM
JWT London has appointed the creative team Bill Hartley and Giles Hepworth.
The duo have been a freelance creative team for the past two years and have worked with a number of London-based advertising agencies.
They worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty London between 2007 and 2009 on brands including Audi, British Airways and Johnnie Walker.
Before BBH London, the pair had stints at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and VCCP, where they worked on Marks & Spencer, Virgin Atlantic, Coca-Cola and O2.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT London, said: "Bill and Giles have done some great work on some very grown-up brands. I'm delighted they’re joining JWT."
The appointments follow that of Jeremy Carr and Dave Masterman, who were named creative directors at JWT last year.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Visual Merchandiser Stopgap £20000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Executive, Events, London, 30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Manager /Senior Digital Marketing Executive Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, £32,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance and bonus, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote