JWT appoints Bill Hartley and Giles Hepworth
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 April 2012 10:25AM
JWT London has appointed the creative team Bill Hartley and Giles Hepworth.
The duo have been a freelance creative team for the past two years and have worked with a number of London-based advertising agencies.
They worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty London between 2007 and 2009 on brands including Audi, British Airways and Johnnie Walker.
Before BBH London, the pair had stints at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and VCCP, where they worked on Marks & Spencer, Virgin Atlantic, Coca-Cola and O2.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT London, said: "Bill and Giles have done some great work on some very grown-up brands. I'm delighted they’re joining JWT."
The appointments follow that of Jeremy Carr and Dave Masterman, who were named creative directors at JWT last year.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager - Business Analyst - BI Salt £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- Freelance Project Manager - Leading Agency - £250 DR Digital Gurus £200 - £250 per day, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity