JWT appoints Bill Hartley and Giles Hepworth
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 April 2012 10:25AM
JWT London has appointed the creative team Bill Hartley and Giles Hepworth.
The duo have been a freelance creative team for the past two years and have worked with a number of London-based advertising agencies.
They worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty London between 2007 and 2009 on brands including Audi, British Airways and Johnnie Walker.
Before BBH London, the pair had stints at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and VCCP, where they worked on Marks & Spencer, Virgin Atlantic, Coca-Cola and O2.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT London, said: "Bill and Giles have done some great work on some very grown-up brands. I'm delighted they’re joining JWT."
The appointments follow that of Jeremy Carr and Dave Masterman, who were named creative directors at JWT last year.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Flame Artist - Visual Effects Sky Negotiable, London
- Innovation Director - Creative Direction & Design Management Bamboo Crowd £60k - £75k , London (Central)
- Sales Manager - Branded Content & programmatic solutions Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + commission & benefits, Manchester
- Web Analyst - London - £40k Salt Negotiable, City of London
- Middleweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25,000 - £35,000, Birmingham
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad