Danone appoints Hypernaked to Actimel digital account
Danone has appointed Hypernaked to handle the digital account for its Actimel brand.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch last month.
Hypernaked will be responsible for developing Actimel's approach to engaging consumers online, following its repositioning in January as the 'Little bottle with a lot inside'.
The repositioning included a new TV ad created by Actimel’s advertising agency, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, and was followed in-store earlier this month with revamped packaging.
Joel Kirstein, assistant brand manager at Actimel, said: "The standard of the responses to the brief was very high, but Hypernaked really stood out throughout the pitch process for their insights, strategic thinking and ability to translate this into excellent creative work."
Brad Fairhead, the managing director at Hypernaked, said: "Actimel combines an internationally recognised brand, big-business ambitions and a category going through significant change.
"It's a combination we love to work with, so we can't wait to get stuck in and make a difference."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000-£40,000, Berkshire
- Freelance Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director -ASAP! Network Career Consultants £190 - £225 per day + Longer contract offered, London
- Trade Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hitchin
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure