Danone appoints Hypernaked to Actimel digital account
Danone has appointed Hypernaked to handle the digital account for its Actimel brand.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch last month.
Hypernaked will be responsible for developing Actimel's approach to engaging consumers online, following its repositioning in January as the 'Little bottle with a lot inside'.
The repositioning included a new TV ad created by Actimel’s advertising agency, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, and was followed in-store earlier this month with revamped packaging.
Joel Kirstein, assistant brand manager at Actimel, said: "The standard of the responses to the brief was very high, but Hypernaked really stood out throughout the pitch process for their insights, strategic thinking and ability to translate this into excellent creative work."
Brad Fairhead, the managing director at Hypernaked, said: "Actimel combines an internationally recognised brand, big-business ambitions and a category going through significant change.
"It's a combination we love to work with, so we can't wait to get stuck in and make a difference."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham