Danone appoints Hypernaked to Actimel digital account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 April 2012 12:07PM
Danone has appointed Hypernaked to handle the digital account for its Actimel brand.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch last month.
Hypernaked will be responsible for developing Actimel's approach to engaging consumers online, following its repositioning in January as the 'Little bottle with a lot inside'.
The repositioning included a new TV ad created by Actimel’s advertising agency, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, and was followed in-store earlier this month with revamped packaging.
Joel Kirstein, assistant brand manager at Actimel, said: "The standard of the responses to the brief was very high, but Hypernaked really stood out throughout the pitch process for their insights, strategic thinking and ability to translate this into excellent creative work."
Brad Fairhead, the managing director at Hypernaked, said: "Actimel combines an internationally recognised brand, big-business ambitions and a category going through significant change.
"It's a combination we love to work with, so we can't wait to get stuck in and make a difference."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne