Danone appoints Hypernaked to Actimel digital account
Danone has appointed Hypernaked to handle the digital account for its Actimel brand.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch last month.
Hypernaked will be responsible for developing Actimel's approach to engaging consumers online, following its repositioning in January as the 'Little bottle with a lot inside'.
The repositioning included a new TV ad created by Actimel’s advertising agency, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, and was followed in-store earlier this month with revamped packaging.
Joel Kirstein, assistant brand manager at Actimel, said: "The standard of the responses to the brief was very high, but Hypernaked really stood out throughout the pitch process for their insights, strategic thinking and ability to translate this into excellent creative work."
Brad Fairhead, the managing director at Hypernaked, said: "Actimel combines an internationally recognised brand, big-business ambitions and a category going through significant change.
"It's a combination we love to work with, so we can't wait to get stuck in and make a difference."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake