Danone appoints Hypernaked to Actimel digital account
Danone has appointed Hypernaked to handle the digital account for its Actimel brand.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch last month.
Hypernaked will be responsible for developing Actimel's approach to engaging consumers online, following its repositioning in January as the 'Little bottle with a lot inside'.
The repositioning included a new TV ad created by Actimel’s advertising agency, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, and was followed in-store earlier this month with revamped packaging.
Joel Kirstein, assistant brand manager at Actimel, said: "The standard of the responses to the brief was very high, but Hypernaked really stood out throughout the pitch process for their insights, strategic thinking and ability to translate this into excellent creative work."
Brad Fairhead, the managing director at Hypernaked, said: "Actimel combines an internationally recognised brand, big-business ambitions and a category going through significant change.
"It's a combination we love to work with, so we can't wait to get stuck in and make a difference."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Gaming Brand PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Broadcast Manager PFJ £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- New Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £0.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Digital Account Director Dot-Gap £38k, Central London
- Search Account Director Dot-Gap £43k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.