Anheuser-Busch InBev's global CMO exits
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 27 April 2012 01:15PM
Chris Burggraeve, Anheuser-Busch InBev's global chief marketing officer, has been replaced by Asia-Pacific zone president Miguel Patricio.
It is not known whether Burggraeve, who joined the brewer in 2007, has moved role internally or has left the company.
He previously spent 12 years at Coca-Cola, where he held several senior marketing roles.
Prior to that, he worked at Procter & Gamble, holding a number of senior posts.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Campaign Manager/Account Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Norwich
- Business Development Manager Neo £28-35k, Brighton, East Sussex
- Interior Designer Premier Media £150 - £300 per day, City of London