Anheuser-Busch InBev's global CMO exits
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 27 April 2012 01:15PM
Chris Burggraeve, Anheuser-Busch InBev's global chief marketing officer, has been replaced by Asia-Pacific zone president Miguel Patricio.
It is not known whether Burggraeve, who joined the brewer in 2007, has moved role internally or has left the company.
He previously spent 12 years at Coca-Cola, where he held several senior marketing roles.
Prior to that, he worked at Procter & Gamble, holding a number of senior posts.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director, 1 year maternity cover contract, £350 a day MODA consult Up to £350 a day! , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director or Senior Account Director, Social Media - up to £65k, permanent MODA consult up to £65k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad