Daily Diary - Beer o'clock
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 April 2012 11:14AM
Integrated agency Elvis has been so depressed by the April showers that it decided to create a sunny, indoor beer garden.
The agency went to extraordinary lengths to avoid the torrential rain by brewing its own in-house beer, aptly names Alevis.
The Elvis team was treated to a lesson in beer by expert Pete Brown in the makeshift beer garden, complete with grass, parasols and pork scratchings.
With Mitchells and Butler as an Elvis client, we wouldn't rule out finding Alevis in a Harvester near you soon.
The event was the first in a series called Elvis at Home, which invites experts from various trades to teach the agency something new and pass on trade secrets.
With Premier Foods as another client could we see a master class in how build a supermarket, next?
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Support Dot-Gap £17k, London Central
- Account Manager AF Selection £25000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile