Daily Diary - Beer o'clock
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 April 2012 11:14AM
Integrated agency Elvis has been so depressed by the April showers that it decided to create a sunny, indoor beer garden.
The agency went to extraordinary lengths to avoid the torrential rain by brewing its own in-house beer, aptly names Alevis.
The Elvis team was treated to a lesson in beer by expert Pete Brown in the makeshift beer garden, complete with grass, parasols and pork scratchings.
With Mitchells and Butler as an Elvis client, we wouldn't rule out finding Alevis in a Harvester near you soon.
The event was the first in a series called Elvis at Home, which invites experts from various trades to teach the agency something new and pass on trade secrets.
With Premier Foods as another client could we see a master class in how build a supermarket, next?
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Java Developer Project Manager @ Global Beverage Giant Digital Gurus £40000 - £55000 Per Annum Benefits + Bonus, Surrey
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show