Daily Diary - Beer o'clock
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 April 2012 11:14AM
Integrated agency Elvis has been so depressed by the April showers that it decided to create a sunny, indoor beer garden.
The agency went to extraordinary lengths to avoid the torrential rain by brewing its own in-house beer, aptly names Alevis.
The Elvis team was treated to a lesson in beer by expert Pete Brown in the makeshift beer garden, complete with grass, parasols and pork scratchings.
With Mitchells and Butler as an Elvis client, we wouldn't rule out finding Alevis in a Harvester near you soon.
The event was the first in a series called Elvis at Home, which invites experts from various trades to teach the agency something new and pass on trade secrets.
With Premier Foods as another client could we see a master class in how build a supermarket, next?
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne