Unilever rolls out £2m Comfort Exhilarations campaign
Comfort, the fabric softener brand owned by global FMCG giant Unilever, is revamping the brand's range of premium fabric conditioners, called Comfort Exhilarations, backed by a £2m marketing spend.
The campaign, created by Ogilvy and launching at the start of May, features a TV ad and showcases the brand’s packaging redesign and the introduction of two new fragranced variants, Blushing Poppy and Peach, and Vanilla and Gold Iris. The campaign will run until the end of September.
Unilever hopes to bring new consumers to the brand through the ad, while encouraging existing consumers to trade up within the category.
The packaging features a 'dosing cap', which aims to guide consumers to use the correct amount of the product and water during the washing cycle, reducing consumer waste.
The feature is in-line with Unilever's Sustainable Living Plan, which aims to halve the environmental impacts of the company's products, while doubling its profitability.
Mairead Greensmith, marketing manager at Comfort, Unilever UK, said: "As a whole, the rinse-conditioner market is currently worth £307m and it is the premium offering that is driving growth within the category, at 4.2% year on year.
"The refresh of the range to include two new variants and the premium packaging redesign, will help drive sales among consumers who are looking for a high quality, finely fragranced premium fabric conditioner."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location