Unilever rolls out £2m Comfort Exhilarations campaign
Comfort, the fabric softener brand owned by global FMCG giant Unilever, is revamping the brand's range of premium fabric conditioners, called Comfort Exhilarations, backed by a £2m marketing spend.
The campaign, created by Ogilvy and launching at the start of May, features a TV ad and showcases the brand’s packaging redesign and the introduction of two new fragranced variants, Blushing Poppy and Peach, and Vanilla and Gold Iris. The campaign will run until the end of September.
Unilever hopes to bring new consumers to the brand through the ad, while encouraging existing consumers to trade up within the category.
The packaging features a 'dosing cap', which aims to guide consumers to use the correct amount of the product and water during the washing cycle, reducing consumer waste.
The feature is in-line with Unilever's Sustainable Living Plan, which aims to halve the environmental impacts of the company's products, while doubling its profitability.
Mairead Greensmith, marketing manager at Comfort, Unilever UK, said: "As a whole, the rinse-conditioner market is currently worth £307m and it is the premium offering that is driving growth within the category, at 4.2% year on year.
"The refresh of the range to include two new variants and the premium packaging redesign, will help drive sales among consumers who are looking for a high quality, finely fragranced premium fabric conditioner."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- European Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £0.00 - £62000.00 per annum, London
- Senior SEO Account Manager Ultimate Asset £33000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- STUDIO MANAGER - DORSET - £30-35K Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits , Dorset
- business lead > CREATIVE YOUTH MARKETING AGENCY > CSR CONTENT/PARTNERSHIPS/EVENTS/DIGITAL/SOCIAL collectivo Up to £65k + company bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts