Virgin Holidays reviews advertising account
Virgin Holidays has called a review for its advertising account, currently handled by Elvis, which has worked on the brief for five years.
Elvis has been invited to repitch for the business in a review overseen by Creativebrief.
The agency was appointed to handle Virgin Holidays’ direct marketing account in 2007. Three years later the agency was handed the brand’s advertising account following the merger of its sister agency and incumbent on the account, MCBD, with Dare.
The review follows a consolidation of marketing functions within Virgin Holidays for all of its group of brands.
Andrew Shelton, marketing director at Virgin Holidays, said: "As we conclude the integration of all brand marketing in one central team, I believe it is the right time to conduct an agency review."
Last year Elvis was behind Virgin Holidays' innovative Gatwick travelator campaign. The drive used RFID technology to create a bespoke digital poster along the length of the Gatwick travelator, triggered by customers' specific flights or a chip in the Virgin Holidays luggage tag.
Virgin Holidays’ search agency Steak and media agency MG OMD will be unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads