Virgin Holidays reviews advertising account
Virgin Holidays has called a review for its advertising account, currently handled by Elvis, which has worked on the brief for five years.
Elvis has been invited to repitch for the business in a review overseen by Creativebrief.
The agency was appointed to handle Virgin Holidays’ direct marketing account in 2007. Three years later the agency was handed the brand’s advertising account following the merger of its sister agency and incumbent on the account, MCBD, with Dare.
The review follows a consolidation of marketing functions within Virgin Holidays for all of its group of brands.
Andrew Shelton, marketing director at Virgin Holidays, said: "As we conclude the integration of all brand marketing in one central team, I believe it is the right time to conduct an agency review."
Last year Elvis was behind Virgin Holidays' innovative Gatwick travelator campaign. The drive used RFID technology to create a bespoke digital poster along the length of the Gatwick travelator, triggered by customers' specific flights or a chip in the Virgin Holidays luggage tag.
Virgin Holidays’ search agency Steak and media agency MG OMD will be unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Data Analyst with Creative Agency Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000.00 per annum, City of London
- Group Account Director/Business Director | Ã‚£70-80K Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£70000.00 - Ã‚£80000.00 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- CRM Manager (9 month maternity contract) Stopgap Ã‚£27000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant - Qualitative Research Trace £30,000 to £50,000 per annum, Central London
- Product Marketing Manager - Business Services, Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £45k, Manchester, Greater Manchester