Coke's Future Flames drive features Dizzee Rascal, Eliza Doolittle and The Wanted
Coca-Cola has today (1 May) launched an outdoor campaign celebrating its sponsorship activity of the Olympic Torch Relay, featuring young torch bearers and pop stars Dizzee Rascal, Eliza Doolittle and indie band The Wanted.
The campaign, created by Mother, runs until 10 June and comprises a series of images, each showing one artist standing alongside the Coca Cola's Future Flames.
The Future Flames campaign launched in June last year and encouraged consumers to nominate young people in their communities to carry the Olympic Torch across the UK. A selection of the winners are used in the outdoor ads, shown wearing white tracksuits adorned with the gold Olympic rings.
The Olympic Torch Relay starts on 19 May in Land's End, Cornwall, and will be carried by 8,000 people on its 70-day tour of the UK.
The outdoor push is part of Coca-Cola's global Olympic campaign, ‘Move to the Beat’, featuring DJ and producer Mark Ronson and five Olympic hopefuls: GB table tennis player Darius Knight; US hurdler David Oliver; Russian sprinter Kseniya Vdovina; Singapore archer Dayyan Jaffar, and Mexican taekwondo martial artist Maria Espinoza.
James Eadie, Olympic portfolio director at Coca-Cola, said: "In uniting the Coca-Cola Future Flames with the stars of the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay City Celebrations, these new creatives aim to engage and excite consumers ahead of the exciting summer of sport ahead, by showcasing the best contemporary musical talent standing side by side with stars of the future."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall