Interview with David Droga
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 May 2012 11:57AM
Founder of Droga5 David Droga speaks about being a judge at this year's D&AD, too many award shows and user generated communities.
Drogas says it's "not an extraordinary year’ for creative work in this year's D&AD but enough good work to make him jealous.
The self-confessed ‘competitive creative guy’ says he doesn’t make work to win awards but is happy to ‘kick someones arse’ when his work does win.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Production Manager - Brand Experience - £upto£50K Stonor £Dependent on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- PPC Manager Major Players £28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- New Business Executive Dynamic New Alliances £19000.00 - £23000.00 per annum, City of London
- LEAD UI DESIGNER - MOBILE & WEB APPS - LONDON - £60-70K Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated