Interview with David Droga
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 May 2012 11:57AM
Founder of Droga5 David Droga speaks about being a judge at this year's D&AD, too many award shows and user generated communities.
Drogas says it's "not an extraordinary year’ for creative work in this year's D&AD but enough good work to make him jealous.
The self-confessed ‘competitive creative guy’ says he doesn’t make work to win awards but is happy to ‘kick someones arse’ when his work does win.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Managing Copy Editor Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, West London
- UX / Digital Strategist BrightLemon London 36K- 40K, London (Greater)
- MW Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE , Cirencester
- Junior-Middleweight Designer (Wayfinding & Information Design) Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, South West London
- Trainee Headhunter - Marketing Jarlett de Grouchy £21000 per annum + 30k OTE in first year, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote