Interview with David Droga
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 May 2012 11:57AM
Founder of Droga5 David Droga speaks about being a judge at this year's D&AD, too many award shows and user generated communities.
Drogas says it's "not an extraordinary year’ for creative work in this year's D&AD but enough good work to make him jealous.
The self-confessed ‘competitive creative guy’ says he doesn’t make work to win awards but is happy to ‘kick someones arse’ when his work does win.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Managers and Campaign Project Managers £25,000- £70,0000 Nakama Between £25,000 and £70,000 depending on role, London
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director Gemini Search £170 - £250 per day, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity