Interview with Graham Fink
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 May 2012 12:59PM
Graham Fink, chief creative officer at Ogilvy & Mather China speaks about the creative differences between China and the UK and D&AD.
He talks about the importance of awards for business and clients and the proof that an effective creative award is 11 times more effective than any other ad.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager (on-trade alcohol brands) BMS £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Communications Project Manager Salt £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £70000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Agency Sales Manager Aspire £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50% commission, London