Interview with Graham Fink
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 May 2012 12:59PM
Graham Fink, chief creative officer at Ogilvy & Mather China speaks about the creative differences between China and the UK and D&AD.
He talks about the importance of awards for business and clients and the proof that an effective creative award is 11 times more effective than any other ad.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Head of Web Mortimer Spinks £60000 - £75000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?