Branson-shaped ice cubes take off on selected Virgin flights
Virgin Atlantic is treating its upper class travellers to Richard Branson-shaped ice cubes.
The novel initiative is just the latest in a series of promotions run by Virgin Atlantic for its upper-class passengers.
Dubbed the "Little Richard", the ice cubes will be dropped into drinks on selected Virgin Atlantic flights in May to celebrate the launch of the airline's revamped on-board bar.
The ice cubes have been built to scale, using the exact measurement of Branson's actual head. They are crafted to such an exacting standard that Branson's beard is distinguishable.
Further recent initiatives for Virgin upper-class passengers include renovated cabins, a new on-board bar, and a revamped seating system.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood