Branson-shaped ice cubes take off on selected Virgin flights
Virgin Atlantic is treating its upper class travellers to Richard Branson-shaped ice cubes.
The novel initiative is just the latest in a series of promotions run by Virgin Atlantic for its upper-class passengers.
Dubbed the "Little Richard", the ice cubes will be dropped into drinks on selected Virgin Atlantic flights in May to celebrate the launch of the airline's revamped on-board bar.
The ice cubes have been built to scale, using the exact measurement of Branson's actual head. They are crafted to such an exacting standard that Branson's beard is distinguishable.
Further recent initiatives for Virgin upper-class passengers include renovated cabins, a new on-board bar, and a revamped seating system.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)