Branson-shaped ice cubes take off on selected Virgin flights
Virgin Atlantic is treating its upper class travellers to Richard Branson-shaped ice cubes.
The novel initiative is just the latest in a series of promotions run by Virgin Atlantic for its upper-class passengers.
Dubbed the "Little Richard", the ice cubes will be dropped into drinks on selected Virgin Atlantic flights in May to celebrate the launch of the airline's revamped on-board bar.
The ice cubes have been built to scale, using the exact measurement of Branson's actual head. They are crafted to such an exacting standard that Branson's beard is distinguishable.
Further recent initiatives for Virgin upper-class passengers include renovated cabins, a new on-board bar, and a revamped seating system.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment £32k - £38k dependent on your experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR DESIGNER - AWARD WINNING AGENCY! Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review