Stella Artois brings back Pulp Fiction for Facebook fans
Stella Artois is to host a series of unique screening events of 90s cult classic 'Pulp Fiction' in Picturehouse Cinemas across the UK for the lager's Facebook fans.
The AB-InBev-owned lager has created the Cannes Cinema Club to "bring the spirit of Cannes to the UK". It also marks the brand's official sponsorship of the 65th Cannes Film Festival.
The club rewards fans with classic film experiences, including an exclusive partnership with Picturehouse Cinemas, where the Oscar winning 'Pulp Fiction' will be brought back to cinema screens nationwide.
There will be 20 screenings between 21 to 31 May across 10 Picturehouse Cinema locations.
Fans can get tickets by visiting the Cannes Cinema Club's Facebook home. There are more than two thousand pairs of tickets available, which entrants could win by successfully answering a question on film trivia to be entered into a daily ticket draw.
Winners will experience a red carpet arrival and, once inside, will be welcomed by the original 'Pulp Fiction' soundtrack music and projections and a Stella Artois or Stella Artois Black.
James Watson, marketing director, Stella Artois Western Europe, said: "Putting our fans first is – and always has been – a priority for Stella Artois and we wanted to find a way to reward and engage them this summer with unique cinematic experiences.
"In line with our sponsorship of this year's 65th Cannes Film Festival, Tarantino's Palme d'Or winning 'Pulp Fiction' at local Picturehouse Cinemas enables us to do just that."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Stella Artois unveils bursary scheme to fund 'unique' film events with Picturehouse Cinemas
- Stella Artois Cidre to launch pear variant for UK market
- Facebook plans to raise £6.5bn in IPO this month
- Stella Artois 4% unveils latest 'She is a Thing of Beauty' ad
- Stella Artois shifts marketing from 60s chic to brewing heritage
- Stella Artois launches Christmas-themed packaging and ads
- AB InBev sets up parental advice hub on Facebook
- Stella Artois' James Watson insists the brand has shaken off negative associations
- Client Services Director Adam Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Planner PFJ £26000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic & Product Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annum, Birmingham
- Consumer Insight Manager - Berkshire Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £45000 Per Annum benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director: Birmingham based Creative Agency - digital, brochure literature & CRM Firehorse c.£55k, Birmingham
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London