Agencies line up for HTC social media account
HTC, the smartphone manufacturer, is looking for an agency to oversee its global social media as the brand ramps up its customer-focused activity.
The appointed agency will be expected to handle HTC’s social media output across platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. ISBA is handling the review.
HTC is currently gathering positive and negative feedback from retail sites and social media networks, and plans to display the results on the product pages of its website. Feedback will be used in digital banner advertising and could decide the future direction of TV campaigns.
The social media review follows the recent appointment of Mother to create global brand activity across HTC's £100m advertising business.
Last month, HTC launched its biggest global campaign to date featuring a skydiver using its HTC One camera to promote the new "amazing camera, authentic sound" positioning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure