Agencies line up for HTC social media account
HTC, the smartphone manufacturer, is looking for an agency to oversee its global social media as the brand ramps up its customer-focused activity.
The appointed agency will be expected to handle HTC’s social media output across platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. ISBA is handling the review.
HTC is currently gathering positive and negative feedback from retail sites and social media networks, and plans to display the results on the product pages of its website. Feedback will be used in digital banner advertising and could decide the future direction of TV campaigns.
The social media review follows the recent appointment of Mother to create global brand activity across HTC's £100m advertising business.
Last month, HTC launched its biggest global campaign to date featuring a skydiver using its HTC One camera to promote the new "amazing camera, authentic sound" positioning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CRM and Business Data Analyst Ninesharp £32000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, Slough
- Freelance Production Manager Network Career Consultants £200 - £250 per day, Hertfordshire
- Planner | World-famous media company Nu Creative Talent £45k + extensive benefits, London
- Creative Head (Retail) Dahling Ltd Up to £70,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR and Communications Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Huddersfield
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy