Agencies line up for HTC social media account
HTC, the smartphone manufacturer, is looking for an agency to oversee its global social media as the brand ramps up its customer-focused activity.
The appointed agency will be expected to handle HTC’s social media output across platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. ISBA is handling the review.
HTC is currently gathering positive and negative feedback from retail sites and social media networks, and plans to display the results on the product pages of its website. Feedback will be used in digital banner advertising and could decide the future direction of TV campaigns.
The social media review follows the recent appointment of Mother to create global brand activity across HTC's £100m advertising business.
Last month, HTC launched its biggest global campaign to date featuring a skydiver using its HTC One camera to promote the new "amazing camera, authentic sound" positioning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner/buyer- TOP media agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show