Agencies line up for HTC social media account
HTC, the smartphone manufacturer, is looking for an agency to oversee its global social media as the brand ramps up its customer-focused activity.
The appointed agency will be expected to handle HTC’s social media output across platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. ISBA is handling the review.
HTC is currently gathering positive and negative feedback from retail sites and social media networks, and plans to display the results on the product pages of its website. Feedback will be used in digital banner advertising and could decide the future direction of TV campaigns.
The social media review follows the recent appointment of Mother to create global brand activity across HTC's £100m advertising business.
Last month, HTC launched its biggest global campaign to date featuring a skydiver using its HTC One camera to promote the new "amazing camera, authentic sound" positioning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Publicity Manager Stopgap £47000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment £32k - £38k dependent on your experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review