Agencies line up for HTC social media account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 08:00AM
HTC, the smartphone manufacturer, is looking for an agency to oversee its global social media as the brand ramps up its customer-focused activity.
The appointed agency will be expected to handle HTC’s social media output across platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. ISBA is handling the review.
HTC is currently gathering positive and negative feedback from retail sites and social media networks, and plans to display the results on the product pages of its website. Feedback will be used in digital banner advertising and could decide the future direction of TV campaigns.
The social media review follows the recent appointment of Mother to create global brand activity across HTC's £100m advertising business.
Last month, HTC launched its biggest global campaign to date featuring a skydiver using its HTC One camera to promote the new "amazing camera, authentic sound" positioning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign