Agencies line up for HTC social media account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 08:00AM
HTC, the smartphone manufacturer, is looking for an agency to oversee its global social media as the brand ramps up its customer-focused activity.
The appointed agency will be expected to handle HTC’s social media output across platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. ISBA is handling the review.
HTC is currently gathering positive and negative feedback from retail sites and social media networks, and plans to display the results on the product pages of its website. Feedback will be used in digital banner advertising and could decide the future direction of TV campaigns.
The social media review follows the recent appointment of Mother to create global brand activity across HTC's £100m advertising business.
Last month, HTC launched its biggest global campaign to date featuring a skydiver using its HTC One camera to promote the new "amazing camera, authentic sound" positioning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Manager - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Manager - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)