Schwarzkopf signs as headline Big Brother sponsor
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:00AM
Schwarzkopf, the Henkel-owned brand, has signed a £2 million deal to become the headline sponsor of Channel 5's Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother and Big Brother's Bit On The Side.
The deal, negotiated by MEC, will see branding for Schwarzkopf's Live Color XXL hair-dye products appear on idents and all marketing around the Big Brother formats. The idents will be created by Signal TV.
Freederm sponsored last year's Big Brother, while Plusnet was the sponsor of Celebrity Big Brother in January.
Channel 5, Schwarzkopf and Endemol, the producer, will run a competition offering a viewer and 11 friends the chance to win "the Big Brother experience", including house voiceovers, challenges and rewards.
Ben Haxworth, the head of marketing at Schwarzkopf and Henkel, said: "The brand is all about having fun and being a bit different, so there is a great fit with Big Brother."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital / Print Designer - Fashion - London - £30,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer - London - £25,000 - £32,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer - Social - London £30,000 - £36,000 Red Sofa London £30000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, West London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign