Sean Healy joins ZenithOptimedia as global planning director
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:00AM
Sean Healy, the managing director at Walker Media, has been poached by ZenithOptimedia to become its global planning director.
Healy, who joined Walker Media in March 2011 from MediaCom, takes a new role at ZenithOptimedia that focuses on overseeing planning excellence for the worldwide network as well as ensuring that the agency's revamped positioning, "Live ROI", is rolled out across the group.
Healy will be based in London and is expected to work closely with Steve King, the ZenithOptimedia Group global chief executive.
It is understood that Healy's start date has yet to be agreed, pending the completion of negotiations with Walker Media.
Healy was hired by Walker Media as part of a restructure at the independent agency that saw Simon Davis promoted to become its chief executive.
Before joining Walker Media, Healy had been with MediaCom since 2000, working as a strategist, the head of strategic solutions and, latterly, as the head of planning, running a team of around 150 planners, strategists and econometricians. Before that, he worked as a planner and an account director at Universal McCann.
Last month, ZenithOptimedia announced that it was launching its new global positioning to reflect how digital and online media have impacted on the way consumers engage with brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand & Marketing Capability Consultants Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive Salary & Benefits Package + Significant Bonus, Surrey
- Consumer & Market Insight Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/West of London
- UK Head of Marketing FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£100-130K + Benefits Package, London
- Artworker fishtank £23000 - £33000 per annum, Bristol
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show