Sean Healy joins ZenithOptimedia as global planning director
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:00AM
Sean Healy, the managing director at Walker Media, has been poached by ZenithOptimedia to become its global planning director.
Healy, who joined Walker Media in March 2011 from MediaCom, takes a new role at ZenithOptimedia that focuses on overseeing planning excellence for the worldwide network as well as ensuring that the agency's revamped positioning, "Live ROI", is rolled out across the group.
Healy will be based in London and is expected to work closely with Steve King, the ZenithOptimedia Group global chief executive.
It is understood that Healy's start date has yet to be agreed, pending the completion of negotiations with Walker Media.
Healy was hired by Walker Media as part of a restructure at the independent agency that saw Simon Davis promoted to become its chief executive.
Before joining Walker Media, Healy had been with MediaCom since 2000, working as a strategist, the head of strategic solutions and, latterly, as the head of planning, running a team of around 150 planners, strategists and econometricians. Before that, he worked as a planner and an account director at Universal McCann.
Last month, ZenithOptimedia announced that it was launching its new global positioning to reflect how digital and online media have impacted on the way consumers engage with brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Middleweight Designer become £30k-£35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Business Analyst - Agile, Publishing, Media Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media