Sean Healy joins ZenithOptimedia as global planning director
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:00AM
Sean Healy, the managing director at Walker Media, has been poached by ZenithOptimedia to become its global planning director.
Healy, who joined Walker Media in March 2011 from MediaCom, takes a new role at ZenithOptimedia that focuses on overseeing planning excellence for the worldwide network as well as ensuring that the agency's revamped positioning, "Live ROI", is rolled out across the group.
Healy will be based in London and is expected to work closely with Steve King, the ZenithOptimedia Group global chief executive.
It is understood that Healy's start date has yet to be agreed, pending the completion of negotiations with Walker Media.
Healy was hired by Walker Media as part of a restructure at the independent agency that saw Simon Davis promoted to become its chief executive.
Before joining Walker Media, Healy had been with MediaCom since 2000, working as a strategist, the head of strategic solutions and, latterly, as the head of planning, running a team of around 150 planners, strategists and econometricians. Before that, he worked as a planner and an account director at Universal McCann.
Last month, ZenithOptimedia announced that it was launching its new global positioning to reflect how digital and online media have impacted on the way consumers engage with brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'