Sean Healy joins ZenithOptimedia as global planning director
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:00AM
Sean Healy, the managing director at Walker Media, has been poached by ZenithOptimedia to become its global planning director.
Healy, who joined Walker Media in March 2011 from MediaCom, takes a new role at ZenithOptimedia that focuses on overseeing planning excellence for the worldwide network as well as ensuring that the agency's revamped positioning, "Live ROI", is rolled out across the group.
Healy will be based in London and is expected to work closely with Steve King, the ZenithOptimedia Group global chief executive.
It is understood that Healy's start date has yet to be agreed, pending the completion of negotiations with Walker Media.
Healy was hired by Walker Media as part of a restructure at the independent agency that saw Simon Davis promoted to become its chief executive.
Before joining Walker Media, Healy had been with MediaCom since 2000, working as a strategist, the head of strategic solutions and, latterly, as the head of planning, running a team of around 150 planners, strategists and econometricians. Before that, he worked as a planner and an account director at Universal McCann.
Last month, ZenithOptimedia announced that it was launching its new global positioning to reflect how digital and online media have impacted on the way consumers engage with brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner, Top London Creative Agency Direct Recruitment £50,000-£65,000, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers