Liam Gallagher's Pretty Green brand hires Holler
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:25AM
Liam Gallagher's fashion brand Pretty Green has hired the creative agency Holler to handle its advertising.
Holler will be responsible for expanding the brand by repositioning it in the market, with the aim of attracting new customers as well as retaining existing ones.
The agency, which is part of Leo Burnett Group, will act as Pretty Green's lead shop alongside Neighbour, the branding and design specialist.
Holler will lead below-the-line digital communications for the brand as well as deal with strategy and communications planning for above-the-line media buys. The agency will also support brand developments, including the promotion of new season lines.
The first work to be undertaken by Holler will be a campaign to launch Pretty Green's sunglasses range.
The campaign will include an interactive event involving Gallagher, the former Oasis frontman, and fans of the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Digital Designer - Mobile & Apps Aspire £200 - £280 per day, City of London
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- ART DIRECTORS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Senior Digital Project Manager Digital Gurus £45000 - £52000 Per Annum benefits, London
- Events Producer - London based brand engagement agency - 3 month contract Bamboo Crowd £35000-£40000, London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media