Liam Gallagher's Pretty Green brand hires Holler
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:25AM
Liam Gallagher's fashion brand Pretty Green has hired the creative agency Holler to handle its advertising.
Holler will be responsible for expanding the brand by repositioning it in the market, with the aim of attracting new customers as well as retaining existing ones.
The agency, which is part of Leo Burnett Group, will act as Pretty Green's lead shop alongside Neighbour, the branding and design specialist.
Holler will lead below-the-line digital communications for the brand as well as deal with strategy and communications planning for above-the-line media buys. The agency will also support brand developments, including the promotion of new season lines.
The first work to be undertaken by Holler will be a campaign to launch Pretty Green's sunglasses range.
The campaign will include an interactive event involving Gallagher, the former Oasis frontman, and fans of the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control