Liam Gallagher's Pretty Green brand hires Holler
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:25AM
Liam Gallagher's fashion brand Pretty Green has hired the creative agency Holler to handle its advertising.
Holler will be responsible for expanding the brand by repositioning it in the market, with the aim of attracting new customers as well as retaining existing ones.
The agency, which is part of Leo Burnett Group, will act as Pretty Green's lead shop alongside Neighbour, the branding and design specialist.
Holler will lead below-the-line digital communications for the brand as well as deal with strategy and communications planning for above-the-line media buys. The agency will also support brand developments, including the promotion of new season lines.
The first work to be undertaken by Holler will be a campaign to launch Pretty Green's sunglasses range.
The campaign will include an interactive event involving Gallagher, the former Oasis frontman, and fans of the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Country Director UK - B2B Marketing Agency PSD Group c£120,000 + package, West of London
- Business Director - Cosmetic FMCG - £65K! Ultimate Asset £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Cross media- Direct Response Account Director - £45K Ultimate Asset £40000 - £46000 per annum, City of London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film