Albion appoints Anant Jain and Mantravadi
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 10:50AM
Albion London has bolstered its management team with the hiring of Creature Seattle's Hemant Anant Jain as a creative director and Saatchi & Saatchi's Uma Mantravadi as a planning director.
Anant Jain will work alongside the executive creative director, Nick Darken. He is a former creative director of Wieden & Kennedy in London, Amsterdam and Madras, where he worked across Coca-Cola, Nokia, Nike and American Express. He was responsible for India's first silver in the Direct Lions category at Cannes for the broadcast company Rediffusion.
Mantravadi joins from Saatchis' London office, where she worked as a regional planning director on Procter & Gamble. She has also worked at BBDO New York as a planning director.
Jason Goodman, the chief executive of Albion, said: "Hemant and Uma bring world-class craft skills to Albion's management team, and they have substantial experience of working in different markets and cultures. They've both got amazing entrepreneurial energy, which we're always looking for."
Anant Jain added: "The new economy is being built by entrepreneurs and they are the ones who will show the world the way out of the current crisis.
"Albion not only understands and works with these people, but also has the same dynamic mindset, and the agency is creating work that belongs to this age."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director - Tech, Gaming & Automotive Clients - Salary £55K + Benefits Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £55,000 + Excellent Benefits , Greater London
- Research Director - New boutique Elizabeth Norman International £70000 - £90000 per annum + Generous benefits package , London
- Digital Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency - Central London - to £40k+ great benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd to £40k + great benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £35,000 + package, London