Albion appoints Anant Jain and Mantravadi
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 10:50AM
Albion London has bolstered its management team with the hiring of Creature Seattle's Hemant Anant Jain as a creative director and Saatchi & Saatchi's Uma Mantravadi as a planning director.
Anant Jain will work alongside the executive creative director, Nick Darken. He is a former creative director of Wieden & Kennedy in London, Amsterdam and Madras, where he worked across Coca-Cola, Nokia, Nike and American Express. He was responsible for India's first silver in the Direct Lions category at Cannes for the broadcast company Rediffusion.
Mantravadi joins from Saatchis' London office, where she worked as a regional planning director on Procter & Gamble. She has also worked at BBDO New York as a planning director.
Jason Goodman, the chief executive of Albion, said: "Hemant and Uma bring world-class craft skills to Albion's management team, and they have substantial experience of working in different markets and cultures. They've both got amazing entrepreneurial energy, which we're always looking for."
Anant Jain added: "The new economy is being built by entrepreneurs and they are the ones who will show the world the way out of the current crisis.
"Albion not only understands and works with these people, but also has the same dynamic mindset, and the agency is creating work that belongs to this age."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media