Glue Isobar wins AkzoNobel DIY digital creative account
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:15AM
AkzoNobel has appointed Glue Isobar to handle its digital creative account across its portfolio of DIY products.
The Aegis-owned digital agency will work across the Dulux, Polycell, Cuprinol and Hammerite brands. In addition to developing digital campaigns for the group in the UK, Glue Isobar will be responsible for the global redevelopment of dulux.co.uk.
The agency will be responsible for delivering digital strategy, creative development, social media optimisation and community management for all brands across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. In addition to the social media partnerships, it will work with Yahoo!, My Deco and Hearst publications.
Glue Isobar won the business without a pitch. There was no incumbent on the consolidated business as the client previously worked with agencies on a project basis.
The agency's first campaign will support the Polycell sub-brand Polyfilla. In addition to digital activity, the campaign will run across TV and radio.
Its appointment follows that of Bartle Bogle Hegarty in June last year to handle the £60 million Dulux ad account.
Penny Herriman, the chief executive of Isobar UK, said: "We are very excited about the opportunity to work with AkzoNobel across their portfolio of iconic brands, to help them evolve how they use technology to connect with their customers at all parts of the consumer journey."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Traffic / Resource Manager aia worldwide competitive salary + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Hertfordshire
- Marketing and Stakeholder Relations Manager Ellwood Atfield £50,000 to £55,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Pitch Consultants £40000 - £55000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB