Glue Isobar wins AkzoNobel DIY digital creative account
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:15AM
AkzoNobel has appointed Glue Isobar to handle its digital creative account across its portfolio of DIY products.
The Aegis-owned digital agency will work across the Dulux, Polycell, Cuprinol and Hammerite brands. In addition to developing digital campaigns for the group in the UK, Glue Isobar will be responsible for the global redevelopment of dulux.co.uk.
The agency will be responsible for delivering digital strategy, creative development, social media optimisation and community management for all brands across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. In addition to the social media partnerships, it will work with Yahoo!, My Deco and Hearst publications.
Glue Isobar won the business without a pitch. There was no incumbent on the consolidated business as the client previously worked with agencies on a project basis.
The agency's first campaign will support the Polycell sub-brand Polyfilla. In addition to digital activity, the campaign will run across TV and radio.
Its appointment follows that of Bartle Bogle Hegarty in June last year to handle the £60 million Dulux ad account.
Penny Herriman, the chief executive of Isobar UK, said: "We are very excited about the opportunity to work with AkzoNobel across their portfolio of iconic brands, to help them evolve how they use technology to connect with their customers at all parts of the consumer journey."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account