Blue Hive appoints Karin Onsager-Birch as ECD
Blue Hive, WPP's dedicated agency for Ford, has appointed Karin Onsager-Birch as its executive creative director.
Onsager-Birch joins Blue Hive, the pan-European venture between Ogilvy, Wunderman and Mindshare, later this month from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners in San Francisco, where she was a creative director.
She will be based in London and report to Tony Grigg, the chief creative officer at Global Team Ford and Blue Hive's chief executive.
Onsager-Birch replaces the current executive creative director, Greg Burke, who is stepping up to a global role on the Ford business.
During a decade-long tenure at GS&P, Onsager-Birch created award-winning campaigns for brands including Adobe and Chevrolet.
She said: "Joining Blue Hive and Ford is an amazing opportunity. There are crazy smart people on the team and a dynamic and infectious energy among its players. I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham