Blue Hive appoints Karin Onsager-Birch as ECD
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:45AM
Blue Hive, WPP's dedicated agency for Ford, has appointed Karin Onsager-Birch as its executive creative director.
Onsager-Birch joins Blue Hive, the pan-European venture between Ogilvy, Wunderman and Mindshare, later this month from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners in San Francisco, where she was a creative director.
She will be based in London and report to Tony Grigg, the chief creative officer at Global Team Ford and Blue Hive's chief executive.
Onsager-Birch replaces the current executive creative director, Greg Burke, who is stepping up to a global role on the Ford business.
During a decade-long tenure at GS&P, Onsager-Birch created award-winning campaigns for brands including Adobe and Chevrolet.
She said: "Joining Blue Hive and Ford is an amazing opportunity. There are crazy smart people on the team and a dynamic and infectious energy among its players. I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive - London - £20k Fill Recruitment £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building