Blue Hive appoints Karin Onsager-Birch as ECD
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:45AM
Blue Hive, WPP's dedicated agency for Ford, has appointed Karin Onsager-Birch as its executive creative director.
Onsager-Birch joins Blue Hive, the pan-European venture between Ogilvy, Wunderman and Mindshare, later this month from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners in San Francisco, where she was a creative director.
She will be based in London and report to Tony Grigg, the chief creative officer at Global Team Ford and Blue Hive's chief executive.
Onsager-Birch replaces the current executive creative director, Greg Burke, who is stepping up to a global role on the Ford business.
During a decade-long tenure at GS&P, Onsager-Birch created award-winning campaigns for brands including Adobe and Chevrolet.
She said: "Joining Blue Hive and Ford is an amazing opportunity. There are crazy smart people on the team and a dynamic and infectious energy among its players. I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'