Blue Hive appoints Karin Onsager-Birch as ECD
Blue Hive, WPP's dedicated agency for Ford, has appointed Karin Onsager-Birch as its executive creative director.
Onsager-Birch joins Blue Hive, the pan-European venture between Ogilvy, Wunderman and Mindshare, later this month from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners in San Francisco, where she was a creative director.
She will be based in London and report to Tony Grigg, the chief creative officer at Global Team Ford and Blue Hive's chief executive.
Onsager-Birch replaces the current executive creative director, Greg Burke, who is stepping up to a global role on the Ford business.
During a decade-long tenure at GS&P, Onsager-Birch created award-winning campaigns for brands including Adobe and Chevrolet.
She said: "Joining Blue Hive and Ford is an amazing opportunity. There are crazy smart people on the team and a dynamic and infectious energy among its players. I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film