Blue Hive appoints Karin Onsager-Birch as ECD
Blue Hive, WPP's dedicated agency for Ford, has appointed Karin Onsager-Birch as its executive creative director.
Onsager-Birch joins Blue Hive, the pan-European venture between Ogilvy, Wunderman and Mindshare, later this month from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners in San Francisco, where she was a creative director.
She will be based in London and report to Tony Grigg, the chief creative officer at Global Team Ford and Blue Hive's chief executive.
Onsager-Birch replaces the current executive creative director, Greg Burke, who is stepping up to a global role on the Ford business.
During a decade-long tenure at GS&P, Onsager-Birch created award-winning campaigns for brands including Adobe and Chevrolet.
She said: "Joining Blue Hive and Ford is an amazing opportunity. There are crazy smart people on the team and a dynamic and infectious energy among its players. I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Manager - Brand EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum + Car & benefits , London
- Senior Marketing Campaign Analyst Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester
- Head of Marketing Ninesharp £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of Datacentre Engineering JM Digital £110000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni