Wallace and Gromit star in Jubilee tea party film
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 04 May 2012 01:40PM
Aardman, the makers of 'Wallace and Gromit', has created a short animation starring the man and dog duo for the National Trust, to mark the Diamond Jubilee celebrations in June.
The charity will screen the exclusive one-minute film at Jubilee-themed tea parties at 70 National Trust properties.
The film, dubbed 'A Jubilee Bunt-a-thon', features the pair preparing bunting for the celebrations. The campaign has been created to attract greater footfall at its properties over the long Jubilee weekend.
Screenings will take place at properties including: Wallington, Northumberland; Beningbrough Hall in York; Attingham in Shrewsbury; and Powis Castle in Wales.
The Trust will also screen a behind-the-scenes video on its website.
It is currently trying to widen its appeal and attract younger visitors by promoting the wide variety of sites it has, beyond houses and gardens.
Earlier this week the Trust launched a Facebook campaign encouraging users to design a 'Great British Day Out'.
Aardman recently created an animation of entrepreneur Levi Roots for his first Reggae Reggae sauce TV ad.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Data Analyst Stopgap £23000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager - Leading Global Brand ADLIB £35000 - £40000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Account Manager - integrated comms agency - Central London JEFFERSON £25-32k plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Beyond The Book £26260.00 per annum, Northampton