Wallace and Gromit star in Jubilee tea party film
Aardman, the makers of 'Wallace and Gromit', has created a short animation starring the man and dog duo for the National Trust, to mark the Diamond Jubilee celebrations in June.
The charity will screen the exclusive one-minute film at Jubilee-themed tea parties at 70 National Trust properties.
The film, dubbed 'A Jubilee Bunt-a-thon', features the pair preparing bunting for the celebrations. The campaign has been created to attract greater footfall at its properties over the long Jubilee weekend.
Screenings will take place at properties including: Wallington, Northumberland; Beningbrough Hall in York; Attingham in Shrewsbury; and Powis Castle in Wales.
The Trust will also screen a behind-the-scenes video on its website.
It is currently trying to widen its appeal and attract younger visitors by promoting the wide variety of sites it has, beyond houses and gardens.
Earlier this week the Trust launched a Facebook campaign encouraging users to design a 'Great British Day Out'.
Aardman recently created an animation of entrepreneur Levi Roots for his first Reggae Reggae sauce TV ad.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London