Electrolux appoints DDB Europe to £25m pan-European ad account
Electrolux, the household appliance manufacturer, has appointed DDB Europe to handle its £25m pan-European ad account.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch, which took place in Stockholm, where the company is headquartered.
The company, which owns brands including AEG and Zanussi, began the review in February.
Lowe Worldwide handled the brand's pan-European brand ad account, while Inferno works on the creative account for its retail business.
DDB Europe will now be responsible for creating brand advertising and product campaigns for this year and 2013.
The agency will also develop communications platforms and creative material for the brand's strategic initiatives in Europe across its domestic appliances and floor-care products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Marketing Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum, North Yorkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad