Electrolux appoints DDB Europe to £25m pan-European ad account
Electrolux, the household appliance manufacturer, has appointed DDB Europe to handle its £25m pan-European ad account.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch, which took place in Stockholm, where the company is headquartered.
The company, which owns brands including AEG and Zanussi, began the review in February.
Lowe Worldwide handled the brand's pan-European brand ad account, while Inferno works on the creative account for its retail business.
DDB Europe will now be responsible for creating brand advertising and product campaigns for this year and 2013.
The agency will also develop communications platforms and creative material for the brand's strategic initiatives in Europe across its domestic appliances and floor-care products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3