Electrolux appoints DDB Europe to £25m pan-European ad account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 May 2012 03:34PM
Electrolux, the household appliance manufacturer, has appointed DDB Europe to handle its £25m pan-European ad account.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch, which took place in Stockholm, where the company is headquartered.
The company, which owns brands including AEG and Zanussi, began the review in February.
Lowe Worldwide handled the brand's pan-European brand ad account, while Inferno works on the creative account for its retail business.
DDB Europe will now be responsible for creating brand advertising and product campaigns for this year and 2013.
The agency will also develop communications platforms and creative material for the brand's strategic initiatives in Europe across its domestic appliances and floor-care products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England