Electrolux appoints DDB Europe to £25m pan-European ad account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 May 2012 03:34PM
Electrolux, the household appliance manufacturer, has appointed DDB Europe to handle its £25m pan-European ad account.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch, which took place in Stockholm, where the company is headquartered.
The company, which owns brands including AEG and Zanussi, began the review in February.
Lowe Worldwide handled the brand's pan-European brand ad account, while Inferno works on the creative account for its retail business.
DDB Europe will now be responsible for creating brand advertising and product campaigns for this year and 2013.
The agency will also develop communications platforms and creative material for the brand's strategic initiatives in Europe across its domestic appliances and floor-care products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits scheme, Norfolk
- #Digital #Designer Required | Permanent | West London | Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant