Diet Chef appoints CMW to £3.6m integrated account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 May 2012 09:59AM
Diet Chef, the food delivery service, has appointed CMW to handle its estimated £3.6m integrated account, following a competitive three-way pitch.
CMW will be responsible for repositioning the business to focus communications on the brand’s proposition of chef prepared and calorie controlled meals.
Activity will launch across TV, print and digital and social media. The campaign will launch over the summer in the UK before rolling out to other European markets.
Liz Wilson, chief executive, CMW, said: "This is a fantastic opportunity for the agency.
"Diet Chef is an exciting and brave client operating in a hugely crowded sector.
"While the category is obsessed with the end result, weight loss, research shows us that half the dieting audience are more concerned about the quality and taste of food so this represents a massive opportunity for us to own this area."
Liz Dale, marketing director, Diet Chef, said: "CMW's pitch provided us with exactly what we're looking for in an agency.
"They showed a deep insight into our business and consumers and provided some truly integrated creative thinking."
In January Diet Chef appointed Mindshare to its £2m media planning and buying account. The relationship remains unaffected by CMW's appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'