Diet Chef appoints CMW to £3.6m integrated account
Diet Chef, the food delivery service, has appointed CMW to handle its estimated £3.6m integrated account, following a competitive three-way pitch.
CMW will be responsible for repositioning the business to focus communications on the brand’s proposition of chef prepared and calorie controlled meals.
Activity will launch across TV, print and digital and social media. The campaign will launch over the summer in the UK before rolling out to other European markets.
Liz Wilson, chief executive, CMW, said: "This is a fantastic opportunity for the agency.
"Diet Chef is an exciting and brave client operating in a hugely crowded sector.
"While the category is obsessed with the end result, weight loss, research shows us that half the dieting audience are more concerned about the quality and taste of food so this represents a massive opportunity for us to own this area."
Liz Dale, marketing director, Diet Chef, said: "CMW's pitch provided us with exactly what we're looking for in an agency.
"They showed a deep insight into our business and consumers and provided some truly integrated creative thinking."
In January Diet Chef appointed Mindshare to its £2m media planning and buying account. The relationship remains unaffected by CMW's appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Strategy Consultant Michael Page Digital Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + great benefits, Manchester
- Heavy Midweight Creative Team Major Players Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Senior Account Director Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£55000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake