Diet Chef appoints CMW to £3.6m integrated account
Diet Chef, the food delivery service, has appointed CMW to handle its estimated £3.6m integrated account, following a competitive three-way pitch.
CMW will be responsible for repositioning the business to focus communications on the brand’s proposition of chef prepared and calorie controlled meals.
Activity will launch across TV, print and digital and social media. The campaign will launch over the summer in the UK before rolling out to other European markets.
Liz Wilson, chief executive, CMW, said: "This is a fantastic opportunity for the agency.
"Diet Chef is an exciting and brave client operating in a hugely crowded sector.
"While the category is obsessed with the end result, weight loss, research shows us that half the dieting audience are more concerned about the quality and taste of food so this represents a massive opportunity for us to own this area."
Liz Dale, marketing director, Diet Chef, said: "CMW's pitch provided us with exactly what we're looking for in an agency.
"They showed a deep insight into our business and consumers and provided some truly integrated creative thinking."
In January Diet Chef appointed Mindshare to its £2m media planning and buying account. The relationship remains unaffected by CMW's appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham