More Th>n to sponsor MSN pet portal
More Th>n, the insurance brand, has signed an eight-month deal to sponsor 'More Than a Pet', a new pet channel on the MSN website.
From tomorrow (9 May) a dedicated section of the site will include a range of articles and information about looking after animals, including advice from veterinary professionals, features on pet lifestyle, pet fashions and celebrity pets.
The sponsorship, which was negotiated by Publicis Groupe media agency MediaVest UK, is designed to expand awareness of More Th>n's pet insurance and highlight the provider's expertise.
Pet owners will also be encouraged to interact with the site by uploading images and taking part in regular online polls.
Dominic Grounsell, personal marketing director at More Th>n, said: "The creation of a More Th>n pet channel has been designed to deepen relationships with our customers by providing practical pet advice, features, photos and videos to complement our pet insurance offering.
"As a nation of pet lovers the channel taps into our emotional connection with pets and shows how as a brand we go further for our customers."
The pet section of MSN’s portal will sit within the Lifestyle section of the site and will have More Th>n branding on either site of the editorial as well as on an MPU ad format on the left-hand side.
Duff Borer, business director at MediaVest, said: "This innovative and exciting initiative brings the More Th>n proposition to life in a practical way with its target audience.
"The partnership further emphasises our social, media and digital thinking as we continue our commitment to the design of dynamic experiences connecting consumers to brands."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Communications Manager - Contract - Leeds Ninesharp £140 - £150 per day, Leeds
- Sales Development Manager Adam Recruitment £33000 per annum, Cheshire
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'