Foster's introduces personalised 'good call' messages
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 May 2012 05:00PM
Foster's is allowing people to send their friends video messages from Brad and Dan, the characters from its 'Good Call' campaign, with the added bonus of dealing with bikini-clad girls staffing a new "good call centre".
The 'Good Call Centre' by Adam & Eve, is hosted on a dedicated website and introduced with a short video.
It allows people to submit a mate’s problem to Brad and Dan by picking from a series of choices helping to define their dilemma and adding their friend’s name.
The girls then deliver the file to Brad and Dan and the duo deliver a counselling session, addressing the friend by name.
Users can share a link to the video via their Facebook account or by copying and pasting a URL.
Adam & Eve has also created a short ad to drive people to the website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager (Desktop Migration) JM Digital £80000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, City of London
- Art Director Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Media Manager - Boutique Digital Start-Up Digital Gurus £24000 - £300000 Per Annum +BENS, London
- Midweight Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity