Foster's introduces personalised 'good call' messages
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 May 2012 05:00PM
Foster's is allowing people to send their friends video messages from Brad and Dan, the characters from its 'Good Call' campaign, with the added bonus of dealing with bikini-clad girls staffing a new "good call centre".
The 'Good Call Centre' by Adam & Eve, is hosted on a dedicated website and introduced with a short video.
It allows people to submit a mate’s problem to Brad and Dan by picking from a series of choices helping to define their dilemma and adding their friend’s name.
The girls then deliver the file to Brad and Dan and the duo deliver a counselling session, addressing the friend by name.
Users can share a link to the video via their Facebook account or by copying and pasting a URL.
Adam & Eve has also created a short ad to drive people to the website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44