Foster's introduces personalised 'good call' messages
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 May 2012 05:00PM
Foster's is allowing people to send their friends video messages from Brad and Dan, the characters from its 'Good Call' campaign, with the added bonus of dealing with bikini-clad girls staffing a new "good call centre".
The 'Good Call Centre' by Adam & Eve, is hosted on a dedicated website and introduced with a short video.
It allows people to submit a mate’s problem to Brad and Dan by picking from a series of choices helping to define their dilemma and adding their friend’s name.
The girls then deliver the file to Brad and Dan and the duo deliver a counselling session, addressing the friend by name.
Users can share a link to the video via their Facebook account or by copying and pasting a URL.
Adam & Eve has also created a short ad to drive people to the website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Biddable Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager - Agency £40-45K Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned