Trinity Leeds kicks off online hype ahead of 2013 opening
Land Securities is running a digital campaign to drive excitement ahead of the launch of the £350m Trinity Leeds retail complex, which is billing itself as the only major retail and leisure development to open in 2013.
The Facebook campaign will help make five peoples' wishes a reality, by providing the support or funding to help them achieve their ambitions, including learning a new skill, starting a fresh career or changing their lifestyle.
People are being asked to share their inspirational ideas via the shopping centre's Facebook page, with the best five being given the necessary support or funding to make dreams reality.
The 'What Do You Want to Achieve?' campaign was created by SKV Communications and is designed to kick-start the year-long countdown to the opening of the one million-square-foot destination. The campaign will run until 18 May.
Paul Smith, development marketing manager at Trinity Leeds, said: ""We are working closely with bloggers and online forums and groups to spread the word.
"The 'What Do You Want to Achieve/' campaign follows our pioneering film challenge, '2.8 Days Later', which brought together the city's film community, who created some amazing short films. We also have fantastic plans around fashion and food."
With a year to go before its opening, the shopping complex already has 60% of units taken, including 25 new retailers that will be new to Leeds, such as Hollister, Cult and Mango.
In addition, 10 international retailers are planning to open their first UK stores in Trinity Leeds.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign