Trinity Leeds kicks off online hype ahead of 2013 opening
Land Securities is running a digital campaign to drive excitement ahead of the launch of the £350m Trinity Leeds retail complex, which is billing itself as the only major retail and leisure development to open in 2013.
The Facebook campaign will help make five peoples' wishes a reality, by providing the support or funding to help them achieve their ambitions, including learning a new skill, starting a fresh career or changing their lifestyle.
People are being asked to share their inspirational ideas via the shopping centre's Facebook page, with the best five being given the necessary support or funding to make dreams reality.
The 'What Do You Want to Achieve?' campaign was created by SKV Communications and is designed to kick-start the year-long countdown to the opening of the one million-square-foot destination. The campaign will run until 18 May.
Paul Smith, development marketing manager at Trinity Leeds, said: ""We are working closely with bloggers and online forums and groups to spread the word.
"The 'What Do You Want to Achieve/' campaign follows our pioneering film challenge, '2.8 Days Later', which brought together the city's film community, who created some amazing short films. We also have fantastic plans around fashion and food."
With a year to go before its opening, the shopping complex already has 60% of units taken, including 25 new retailers that will be new to Leeds, such as Hollister, Cult and Mango.
In addition, 10 international retailers are planning to open their first UK stores in Trinity Leeds.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure