DfT calls review for Think! campaign
The Department for Transport is holding a review to find a communications planning agency for its Think! road safety campaign.
It is understood that a formal invitation to tender will be issued in the coming weeks.
The review suggests the DfT is planning to step up its support for Think!, which has been limited in scope since the Government slashed marketing spend after the General Election in May 2010.
The most recent Think! work was created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO in 2010 and encouraged drivers to be careful around motorcyclists. Leo Burnett also devised creative work before the spending freeze.
WPP's M4C will handle the media buying account for any above-the-line activity.
A spokeswoman for the DfT said: "We're looking for an agency that can provide a strategic approach, working in partnership to deliver strong, insight-based marketing campaigns that help improve road safety."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Major Players £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Sub Editor and Translator (German speaking) Major Players £25000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Agile Project Manager, E-commerce, Analytics, Agile, Data Salt £50000 - £78000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Proudction Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran