DfT calls review for Think! campaign
The Department for Transport is holding a review to find a communications planning agency for its Think! road safety campaign.
It is understood that a formal invitation to tender will be issued in the coming weeks.
The review suggests the DfT is planning to step up its support for Think!, which has been limited in scope since the Government slashed marketing spend after the General Election in May 2010.
The most recent Think! work was created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO in 2010 and encouraged drivers to be careful around motorcyclists. Leo Burnett also devised creative work before the spending freeze.
WPP's M4C will handle the media buying account for any above-the-line activity.
A spokeswoman for the DfT said: "We're looking for an agency that can provide a strategic approach, working in partnership to deliver strong, insight-based marketing campaigns that help improve road safety."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, City of London