DfT calls review for Think! campaign
The Department for Transport is holding a review to find a communications planning agency for its Think! road safety campaign.
It is understood that a formal invitation to tender will be issued in the coming weeks.
The review suggests the DfT is planning to step up its support for Think!, which has been limited in scope since the Government slashed marketing spend after the General Election in May 2010.
The most recent Think! work was created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO in 2010 and encouraged drivers to be careful around motorcyclists. Leo Burnett also devised creative work before the spending freeze.
WPP's M4C will handle the media buying account for any above-the-line activity.
A spokeswoman for the DfT said: "We're looking for an agency that can provide a strategic approach, working in partnership to deliver strong, insight-based marketing campaigns that help improve road safety."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Event Producer / Project Manager / Production guru - Fashion!! Network Career Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Data and Insights Analyst Amnesty International Secretariat £43,812, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch