DfT calls review for Think! campaign
The Department for Transport is holding a review to find a communications planning agency for its Think! road safety campaign.
It is understood that a formal invitation to tender will be issued in the coming weeks.
The review suggests the DfT is planning to step up its support for Think!, which has been limited in scope since the Government slashed marketing spend after the General Election in May 2010.
The most recent Think! work was created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO in 2010 and encouraged drivers to be careful around motorcyclists. Leo Burnett also devised creative work before the spending freeze.
WPP's M4C will handle the media buying account for any above-the-line activity.
A spokeswoman for the DfT said: "We're looking for an agency that can provide a strategic approach, working in partnership to deliver strong, insight-based marketing campaigns that help improve road safety."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart