Starcom's Lock in LiquidThread role
Starcom MediaVest Group has promoted Amice Lock, a managing partner at Starcom, to the new position of managing director of its branded content division LiquidThread.
In her new role, Lock will lead a team developing brand content solutions for existing Starcom MediaVest Group clients including Honda, Tetley, Hovis and Revlon, as well as other brands.
She will report to Stewart Easterbrook, the UK chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group.
LiquidThread launched in 2011 and has been led on an international basis by Iain Jacob, Starcom MediaVest Group's global president of dynamic markets. The division currently has six employees in the UK.
Lock joined MediaVest as the business director on Procter & Gamble six years ago. She was promoted to planning director of the sister agency Starcom in October 2009 and became a managing partner in October 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%