Starcom's Lock in LiquidThread role
Starcom MediaVest Group has promoted Amice Lock, a managing partner at Starcom, to the new position of managing director of its branded content division LiquidThread.
In her new role, Lock will lead a team developing brand content solutions for existing Starcom MediaVest Group clients including Honda, Tetley, Hovis and Revlon, as well as other brands.
She will report to Stewart Easterbrook, the UK chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group.
LiquidThread launched in 2011 and has been led on an international basis by Iain Jacob, Starcom MediaVest Group's global president of dynamic markets. The division currently has six employees in the UK.
Lock joined MediaVest as the business director on Procter & Gamble six years ago. She was promoted to planning director of the sister agency Starcom in October 2009 and became a managing partner in October 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne