Starcom's Lock in LiquidThread role
Starcom MediaVest Group has promoted Amice Lock, a managing partner at Starcom, to the new position of managing director of its branded content division LiquidThread.
In her new role, Lock will lead a team developing brand content solutions for existing Starcom MediaVest Group clients including Honda, Tetley, Hovis and Revlon, as well as other brands.
She will report to Stewart Easterbrook, the UK chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group.
LiquidThread launched in 2011 and has been led on an international basis by Iain Jacob, Starcom MediaVest Group's global president of dynamic markets. The division currently has six employees in the UK.
Lock joined MediaVest as the business director on Procter & Gamble six years ago. She was promoted to planning director of the sister agency Starcom in October 2009 and became a managing partner in October 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Communications - Art Charity CHM £Competitive Salary, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Planner Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Category Manager - Drinks Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, Berkshire
- Creative Producer/PM Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote