Starcom's Lock in LiquidThread role
Starcom MediaVest Group has promoted Amice Lock, a managing partner at Starcom, to the new position of managing director of its branded content division LiquidThread.
In her new role, Lock will lead a team developing brand content solutions for existing Starcom MediaVest Group clients including Honda, Tetley, Hovis and Revlon, as well as other brands.
She will report to Stewart Easterbrook, the UK chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group.
LiquidThread launched in 2011 and has been led on an international basis by Iain Jacob, Starcom MediaVest Group's global president of dynamic markets. The division currently has six employees in the UK.
Lock joined MediaVest as the business director on Procter & Gamble six years ago. She was promoted to planning director of the sister agency Starcom in October 2009 and became a managing partner in October 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014