Starcom's Lock in LiquidThread role
Starcom MediaVest Group has promoted Amice Lock, a managing partner at Starcom, to the new position of managing director of its branded content division LiquidThread.
In her new role, Lock will lead a team developing brand content solutions for existing Starcom MediaVest Group clients including Honda, Tetley, Hovis and Revlon, as well as other brands.
She will report to Stewart Easterbrook, the UK chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group.
LiquidThread launched in 2011 and has been led on an international basis by Iain Jacob, Starcom MediaVest Group's global president of dynamic markets. The division currently has six employees in the UK.
Lock joined MediaVest as the business director on Procter & Gamble six years ago. She was promoted to planning director of the sister agency Starcom in October 2009 and became a managing partner in October 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Customer Communications Executive Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £26000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot