Hotline: Spotify hires PHD
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 May 2012 12:00AM
Spotify, the online music service, has hired PHD to work on its UK media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media