PPA Conference: Content is king says MediaCom's Bozeat
Luke Bozeat, managing partner at MediaCom told Media Week brands will continue to be the key driving force in funding magazine content.
Speaking to Media Week ahead of his presentation at the PPA conference 2012 Bozeat said: "It’s about content. It’s content the consumers want and that brands want to be associated with."
During his talk he said publishers could use brand partnerships to help fund projects and quality content.
"If they have something they desperately want to do, desperately want to create and they need some sort of funding mechanism for that, then they need to start thinking about the brands that might be most appropriate for that."
Watch the full interview above.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson and Ben Hall. Follow the producers on Twitter @BRproducers
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- PPA Conference: Tim Brooks on The Times 'paywall failure' and Mail's 'world success'
- PPA Conference: Stylist editor reveals how free title competes in challenging market
- PPA Conference: Digital takes up 80% of our time, says Hearst's Dolphin
- PPA Conference: Tablets are a 'means for survival', says Future chief
- Senior Planner PFJ £26000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic & Product Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annum, Birmingham
- Consumer Insight Manager - Berkshire Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £45000 Per Annum benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director: Birmingham based Creative Agency - digital, brochure literature & CRM Firehorse c.£55k, Birmingham
- Research Manager -Public sector Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London