MediaCom Edinburgh wins charity media account
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 14 May 2012 10:26AM
Erskine, the charity that cares for ex-servicemen and women in Scotland, has awarded its media planning and buying account to MediaCom Edinburgh after a competitive pitch.
Erskine cares for around 1,400 veterans of all ages in homes throughout Scotland, providing long-term respite and dementia care in new purpose-built homes in Bishopton, Erskine, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
It is understood to have worked with the incumbent Carat for 12 years before appointing MediaCom.
David Shearer, managing director of MediaCom Edinburgh, said: "We’re really pleased that we will be able to bring our extensive charities experience to bear on Erskine’s media planning and buying to help them better support more ex-servicemen and women in need."
Sarah McNaught, marketing manager of Erskine, said that this year the charity needs to raise over £8m in voluntary donations to care for over 1,400 ex-Service men and women in its five care homes across Scotland.
She said: "We are delighted to be working with MediaCom and, with their sector experience, are confident that they will enable us to generate great results."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- User Experience Design Lead Red Sofa London £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits , City of London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45- 70k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign