O2 Priority Moments crowdsourcing favours Nando's
By Nick Batten, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 May 2012 09:00AM
O2 has invited customers to put forwards brands it should add to its Priority Moments offers line-up, with Nando's, Cineworld and Amazon among the popular early nominations.
Launched in July 2011, the location-based loyalty scheme for O2's 22 million customers has delivered money-saving deals and enhanced everyday experiences from brands such as HMV, BHS, Odeon, French Connection and Zizzi.
Now the mobile network is inviting users to put forward the brands they would like to receive offers from, using its Facebook page and the Twitter hashtag #O2prioritymoments.
It has promised to use these suggestions to campaign on behalf of customers to create exclusive great value deals.
Response has so far been muted, but the most frequent mentions are going to chicken chain Nando's, cinema operator Cineworld and Amazon.co.uk. Also cited are fuel offers, Starbucks, Play.com, Asda, Tesco and Hollister.
O2 claims that Priority Moments has provided O2 customers with access to over 3,400 offers from more than 300 brands across the UK, providing a total saving of over £7.5m.
Sally Cowdry, O2 marketing and consumer director, said: "Priority Moments is all about creating great experiences and adding value for our customers. Now we want to take that a step further by asking them to tell us what brands they would like us to approach for new offers via Priority Moments.
"We recognize that times are tough and budgets are tight across many UK households, so this is a further demonstration of how we’re listening to our customers and promising to deliver on their behalf. So whether it's helping towards a family day out or providing extra value for a shopping trip, we’ll be campaigning to provide more great offers for O2 customers."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake