Kerry Foods marketing chief Chapman joins Kraft
Former Kerry Foods chief marketing officer Phil Chapman has left the company to join the chocolate division of rival Kraft Foods.
The ex-Unilever marketer took up his new role, heading Kraft’s Central and Eastern Europe chocolate division, earlier this month. The position is based in Vienna, Austria.
Chapman held the CMO role at Kerry Foods for more than three years, overseeing development of brands inclu-ding Wall’s. He became international marketing officer at the company last September.
His move comes less than a month after Kraft revealed that Daryl Fielding would be leaving the company, and her role of senior vice-president, marketing was to be scrapped.
Instead, Kraft has appointed Chrystel Barranger to the new role of vice-president for snacking and marketing services.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Content Manager - £50k - Hertfordshire Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bens, Hertfordshire
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4