Kerry Foods marketing chief Chapman joins Kraft
Former Kerry Foods chief marketing officer Phil Chapman has left the company to join the chocolate division of rival Kraft Foods.
The ex-Unilever marketer took up his new role, heading Kraft’s Central and Eastern Europe chocolate division, earlier this month. The position is based in Vienna, Austria.
Chapman held the CMO role at Kerry Foods for more than three years, overseeing development of brands inclu-ding Wall’s. He became international marketing officer at the company last September.
His move comes less than a month after Kraft revealed that Daryl Fielding would be leaving the company, and her role of senior vice-president, marketing was to be scrapped.
Instead, Kraft has appointed Chrystel Barranger to the new role of vice-president for snacking and marketing services.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Website Content Coordinator - Charity CHM Circa £25,000 per annum , Cannock, Staffordshire
- Junior Consultant - Qualitative Research Trace £24,000 to £28,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media