Kerry Foods marketing chief Chapman joins Kraft
Former Kerry Foods chief marketing officer Phil Chapman has left the company to join the chocolate division of rival Kraft Foods.
The ex-Unilever marketer took up his new role, heading Kraft’s Central and Eastern Europe chocolate division, earlier this month. The position is based in Vienna, Austria.
Chapman held the CMO role at Kerry Foods for more than three years, overseeing development of brands inclu-ding Wall’s. He became international marketing officer at the company last September.
His move comes less than a month after Kraft revealed that Daryl Fielding would be leaving the company, and her role of senior vice-president, marketing was to be scrapped.
Instead, Kraft has appointed Chrystel Barranger to the new role of vice-president for snacking and marketing services.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Head of Film Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Executive B2B Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Head of Digital Strategy Ball & Hoolahan £90,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film