Kerry Foods marketing chief Chapman joins Kraft
Former Kerry Foods chief marketing officer Phil Chapman has left the company to join the chocolate division of rival Kraft Foods.
The ex-Unilever marketer took up his new role, heading Kraft’s Central and Eastern Europe chocolate division, earlier this month. The position is based in Vienna, Austria.
Chapman held the CMO role at Kerry Foods for more than three years, overseeing development of brands inclu-ding Wall’s. He became international marketing officer at the company last September.
His move comes less than a month after Kraft revealed that Daryl Fielding would be leaving the company, and her role of senior vice-president, marketing was to be scrapped.
Instead, Kraft has appointed Chrystel Barranger to the new role of vice-president for snacking and marketing services.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Account Manager ADLIB £25000 - £35000 per annum, Reading
- Account Manager: Experiential / Brand Activation Agency (NOT SAMPLING!) - Cutting Edge Sports Brand Rocket Recruitment 30,000 - 34,000 + benefits, Central London (Shoreditch)
- Senior Social Media Executive/Analyst - London Agency Digital Gurus negotiable, London
- Digital Content Editor (London) EE £Competitive+benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity