Kerry Foods marketing chief Chapman joins Kraft
Former Kerry Foods chief marketing officer Phil Chapman has left the company to join the chocolate division of rival Kraft Foods.
The ex-Unilever marketer took up his new role, heading Kraft’s Central and Eastern Europe chocolate division, earlier this month. The position is based in Vienna, Austria.
Chapman held the CMO role at Kerry Foods for more than three years, overseeing development of brands inclu-ding Wall’s. He became international marketing officer at the company last September.
His move comes less than a month after Kraft revealed that Daryl Fielding would be leaving the company, and her role of senior vice-president, marketing was to be scrapped.
Instead, Kraft has appointed Chrystel Barranger to the new role of vice-president for snacking and marketing services.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media